Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The link here www.WebTalkRadio.net will take you over to WebTalkRadio.net where you can look at our archives of shows and listen to wonderful people talk about their lives and their passions. What good fortune, I think, to recognize greatness when you are right in the company of it. I feel that way about each one of my guests!

The show opened with my monologue wherein I spent 30 minutes talking about the kindness factor and the many ways, the many various ways, I find it daily in people and their activities. Amazing. The additional shows have been as follows:

Jamison Sweet,
Documentary Producer, Small Town Boy, Real American Hero

Dr Don Brennan,
Graduate Dean, A & S Dean, Research Provost, Saint Louis University

Mason Duchatschek, AMO Reverse Risk President & CEO

Dr Mark Levy, Internist

Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations, LLC

Each one of these people were good enough to give of their time to come onto a brand new, newly launched radio show that is on the Internet. Wow!

Granted, I know them....but these are busy people. And whether the relationship is business or personal or both....as most are....it is still effort expended when people respond favorably to an invitation. I'm most appreciative. Additionally, even though some people might get a kick out of such an invite, a guest is on the spot. A guest is asked to think in the moment and be clear and forthright and strong in their audible presence......sharing their story with a listening audience that can tune us out in a nanosecond. Each guest was so engaging however, I bet no one tuned out!

In fact, we have gone from nothing at the outset to cultivating an ever growing listenership nearing 2000! THANK YOU.

Here's what I am hoping and intending -- you'll come and listen and find it easy. And also find it fun....and informative...a place to listen and learn and laugh and be inspired. I want to have you craving the next show!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home